Thursday, February 28, 2008

A posting of this farm

Dancing Horse Farm is a small farm in North East New York. Currently this farm is home to 2 horses, 1 pony, 2 dogs and 1 cat.

The two horses were rescues. One on the way to the killer and the other used as a punching bag, litterally by a psycho ranch hand.

The purpose and goal of this farm is to rescue futher horses. The motto will be Dancing Horse Farm, Rescue, Rehabilitate and Reintroduce. I have given riding lessons to beginners for the past decade but the facility I was at closed. The program I created was called Adopt a Horse. During these lessons the riders were taught all aspects of horse care and also the down side to owning horses. Time and money. Many went on to purchase their own horses and have trained in different disciplines. I receive emails frequently from them with updates of their progress.

My goal to form a non-profit, but to be honest I need help. Mostly in obtaining funding.

My real job is as a marketing director. I'm a pretty good fund raiser but need that first boost. Any ideas? Any one know anyone looking to make an investment in a non-profit with profittable aspects of side businesses? A business plan is available to serious inquires.

No comments: